Your Reboot Starts Tomorrow!
Today is your last day of preparation before your Reboot begins tomorrow! By now, you likely already have your fridge stocked with lots of fruits and veggies (or it will be stocked tonight), you are no longer consuming any caffeine, you’ve enjoyed a few juices this week and consumed plenty of water.
Make sure to get extra sleep tonight and be gentle to your body today so that you will be energized to wake up tomorrow and conquer your first day of Rebooting.
Good luck to each of you and don’t forget to connect with your coach on the Ask Your Big New Year’s Reboot Coaches Discussion, and each other on your Group page. Your coaches will be sure to answer all of your questions, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind today:
- Continue with caffeine wean and only consume decaf green tea.
- Stop all NON-PRESCRIPTION vitamins and supplements tonight and during the Reboot, unless you have been advised to take them by a physician. Don’t take any self-prescribed, over-the-counter medications.
- Use oils and fats sparingly.
- For your final meal prior to your Reboot, try one of the entrée recipes on Reboot with Joe: http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/category/blog/recipes/main-course/
- Review your meal plan in our eMag and remind yourself what you are consuming over the next few days. It’s smart to print it out and always have it with you for reference. You may want to get into the habit of making your food and/or juices the night before, or in the morning. You can find your Meal Plans and Shopping Lists in the eMag.
- Drink a fresh juice. Find juice recipes: http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/category/blog/recipes/juice/
- Drink 64-72 oz. (2 litres) of water.