- We are required by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to inform you that a relationship exists between Reboot With Joe (“Reboot”) and some of the products or services reviewed, recommended or promoted on our site.
- Amazon: Reboot is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising or other fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. So, when you follow a link to amazon.com from our site and make a purchase, Reboot receives compensation based on that purchase.
- Nama: Joe Cross chooses to use the Nama Cold Press Juicer because he likes this product. He believed so much in the product that Joe also invested in the company.
- Breville: Joe Cross chooses to use Breville juicers because he likes their products. However, for the sake of transparency, we need to let you know that Reboot has an affiliate relationship with Breville, pursuant to which Reboot receives compensation based on the number of Breville juicers sold on our site and elsewhere.
- Upshoot: Joe Cross is an Executive Advisor with Upshoot and a partner in the business. Joe is not an earning Ambassador or Distributor of Upshoot products, and he does not earn any direct commissions or income from individual product purchases.
- Other Affiliates: Reboot intends to enter into affiliate relationships with other commercial partners, and, from time to time, Reboot may link to other products and services mentioned in posts on our site. If Reboot has an affiliate relationship with the merchant selling such products or services, Reboot may get paid a commission if you purchase such products or services. If that’s the case, Reboot will disclose that fact to you in the post.
- Views and Opinions: Unless otherwise indicated (like in user posts), the views and opinions expressed on our Site are purely Reboot’s. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only recommend products or services that we believe are worthy of such recommendation. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider of such product or service.