This morning concoction contains all the morning compounds you need to get going in the morning for a bright and happy day! When you wake up with an empty stomach, it’ll provide you with the perfect way to support and aid liver detoxification, and to soothe and support the digestive system. This drinks draws benefits from:
- Lemon — supports blood sugar levels, improves liver detoxification and adds other important health benefits
- Ginger — stimulates the metabolism and calms the digestion
- Turmeric — supports liver detoxification, enhances mood and has strong anti-inflammatory benefits
- Apple Cider Vinegar — supports healthy blood sugar levels, improves weight loss and improves digestion
- Manuka honey — a natural antibiotic that soothes the digestive system
- ½ inch of fresh turmeric (1/4 tsp dried is fine)
- 1 inch of ginger
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp of manuka honey
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups (500ml) of boiled filter water
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- pinch of black pepper
- Boil the water and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend and enjoy!
Lemon — grapefruit, lime
Manuka honey — honey, maple syrup
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.