Watercress is a wonderful dark green leafy that contains many health promoting benefits. Watercress is high in vitamin K which is important for blood clotting and bone strength and formation. It is also very high in vitamin C, vitamin A and Calcium.
- 1 large bunch of watercress
- 2 green apples
- 1 lime
- 2 celery stalks
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the lime (optional or scrub for a more sour taste with the added peel nutrients).
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Watercress – kale, lettuce, spinach, chard (silverbeet)
- Apples – red apples, kiwi, pears
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit
- Celery – cucumber, zucchini, celeriac
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.