Want to keep any winter or summer bugs away? Then drink this juice! It has so much vitamin C at approximately 400 mg per glass! Lemon, ginger, and the anti-infective powers of turmeric all thrown in together combine for a wonder drink. To really move it up a notch you could be brave and throw in a garlic clove to really help fight that cold! You can also use this juice to help fight seasonal allergies that may be cropping up at this time of year! Enjoy!
- 2 oranges
- 1 large carrot
- 1 orange bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 lemon
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of turmeric
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of ginger
- Wash all produce.
- Peel the oranges and lemon and remove the stem and seeds from the pepper.
- Add all ingredients through the juicer and enjoy!
- Oranges – mandarins, ruby grapefruit
- Carrot – sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash
- Orange pepper – yellow or red pepper (capsicum)
- Lemon – grapefruit, lime
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.