Vegetable Stir Fry – Veggie Dish
- 1 cup Chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 Red Pepper julienne
- 1/2 Green Pepper julienne
- 2 Medium Carrots julienne
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 Medium Onion sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger root finely sliced
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Canola oil (expeller pressed)
- 2 tbsp water
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper and red pepper flakes and set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté veggies – add onion first and cook about 2-3 minutes until clear, then add garlic and ginger, then the rest of the vegetables.
- When veggies are almost cooked (retain bright color and are still crunchy), add the sauce and stir into veggies.
- Cook briefly.
- Serve and enjoy.