Not only are these treats sugar free but they are also a low carbohydrate snack with protein and healthy fats. These smart sweets are filling providing great satiety, which can reduce the likeliness of excess snacking. You can easily adjust the sweetness to your liking with the stevia or use an alternate sweetener such as honey or maple syrup if you prefer.
- 1 cup of cashews
- ¼ cup of protein powder (unflavored or vanilla)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 20 drops of stevia liquid
- 1 Tbsp of inulin powder (found at a health food store or online)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a food processor add all the ingredients and blend until it is smooth and mixed well.
- Fill a 12-hole mini muffin container with mini cupcake papers and place a heaping teaspoon into each muffin paper and leave in the freezer to set.
- Store in an air-tight container and consume cooled.
Cashews – macadamia, almonds, brazil nut
Stevia – 1 Tbsp of maple syrup or honey
Inulin flour – coconut flour
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.