I don’t usually love bok choy, but lately I’ve been coming up with yummy recipes that include it – like this one! Although bok choy may not be so mainstream, it’s super easy to cook and makes for a delicious and nutritious side. I made this recipe using simple yet flavorful and nutrient-packed garlic, scallions and lemon, which made this dish all the more satisfying and loaded with key nutrients. You can add in other vegetables or mushrooms that you like for added flavor and texture too. If you’re preparing for a Reboot, this is a perfect dish to make!
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head of bok choy, white stems removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- juice of ½ lemon
- Wash and prepare ingredients.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, scallion and tomatoes and allow to sauté for 5 minutes or until soft and lightly browned
- Add the bok choy and allow to cook for 5-7 minutes or until wilted, and add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat1g
- Protein 2g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.