This is a nutrient and fiber-packed smoothie with all the goodness of the strawberries, pineapples, golden beets and beet leaves. I used stevia leaves that I have been growing in my yard to give this smoothie a sweeter taste without extra calories and the beet leaves provide extra minerals and chlorophyll.
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut water
- 1 slice of pineapple
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1/3 golden beet
- 2 beet leaves
- 3 small leaves of stevia
- 1 large handful of ice
- Wash all produce well.
- Remove outer rind from pineapple.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Pineapple – pear, apple, kiwi
- Strawberries – blueberries, raspberries
- Golden Beets – ½ carrot, red beet
- Beet leaves – spinach, lettuce, kale
- Stevia – pinch of 100% stevia, 1 tsp. of honey
- Coconut water – almond milk, coconut milk, hazelnut milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 4g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.