It’s simple, sweet, sour and super low in sugar. If you’re short on time, this is a juice you can whip up in minutes with almost no preparation and it adds heaps of nutrients to your body. The high vitamin C content of the grapefruit will support the absorption of the minerals in the spinach, particularly the iron content. The sour taste supports liver and digestive health and the grapefruit is a great cleansing fruit with a low glycemic load. Learn more about glycemic load and what it means.
- 1 large bunch of spinach (about 340 g)
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 yellow grapefruits
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the grapefruit.
- Chop the ingredients to fit through the juicer.
- Juice all produce and enjoy!
- Spinach – watercress, dandelion leaves, kale, lettuce
- Celery – zucchini, cucumber, celeriac
- Yellow Grapefruit – lime, lemon, ruby grapefruit
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.