This smoothie is all about the greens while the banana adds a naturally sweet creamy texture. Bananas are such a wonderful food, they are high in potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6 and manganese. Here is more on why bananas are better than you think! This smoothie due to the greens and the banana is certainly a wonderful nutrient and antioxidant hit. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 swiss chard leaf and stem
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 large handful of ice
- Wash all produce well.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Banana – avocado
- Swiss chard – spinach, kale, lettuce
- Broccoli – cabbage, kale, zucchini
- Spinach – kale, swiss chard, lettuce
- Coconut water – almond milk, coconut milk,hazelnut milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.