Leftovers make for an easy lunch staple and it’s also an affordable way to plan your lunches as well. Prepare tomorrow’s salad in just a few minutes at the same time you’re prepping dinner for the evening. Feel free to sub in your favorite salad dressing recipe or bottled dressing! You can also use different leftover veggies to mix up this salad.
- 2 cups of your favorite greens (pictured here, baby kale)
- ½ cup each: zucchini noodles and roasted cauliflower
- ¼ cup: roasted sweet potato
- Optional: 1/3 avocado, sliced
- 1-2 tbsps olive oil
- 1-2 tsp honey mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- Wash and prepare ingredients — if you have other leftover roasted vegetables, feel free to use these instead of those mentioned above.
- Add ingredients to a bowl or plate for serving.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together salad dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5-10 minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.