While it may not be the prettiest juice to look at, it is definitely a healthy and delicious one! This color is what happens when you make a juice with a variety of color from different fruits and veggies. Luckily it tastes better than it looks. It’s a great juice if you feel like something savory during a Reboot or it can be an excellent meal replacement for lunch or dinner or simply as a snack at any time. You can add a teaspoon of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt and pepper if desired. A juice like this helps to combat food cravings, especially during a Reboot.
- 1 large handful of spinach (150-200g)
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 scallions (spring onions)
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper (capsicum)
- 1 tsp cold-pressed olive oil (optional)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Wash all produce well.
- Chop the ingredients to fit through juicer and remove the seeds from the pepper (capsicum).
- Juice all produce and then add olive oil and season if desired!
- Serve and enjoy.
- Spinach – watercress, dandelion leaves, kale, lettuce
- Tomato – red pepper (capsicum), radish
- Scallion(shallots) – spring onion, onion, chives
- Celery – zucchini, cucumber, celeriac
- Carrot – sweet potato, winter squash, beet (beetroot)
- Red pepper (capsicum) – green, yellow or orange pepper, zucchini
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.