Roasted Veggies – Mushroom, Eggplant, Sweet Potato, Kale (Australian Tuscan Cabbage) – Veggie Dish
- 6 Portobella Mushroom Caps or 1 package Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 medium Sweet Potato
- 1 Onion
- 8-10 leaves Kale (Australia: Tuscan Cabbage)
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 pinch Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Mustard Seed
- 1/4 tsp ground Cumin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash all ingredients well (except onion).
- Cut into medium sized wedges.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Spray with Olive oil, add seasonings.
- Roast in oven at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Add kale last 5 minutes of roast.
- Place into bowl, squeeze garlic onto other veggies.