I created a red velvet smoothie a while back and thought it was only fair to make a red velvet juice, so here it is! The juice offers amazing nutrients found in beets, apples and carrots with the addition of the cacao. High in nitrate which is excellent for physical endurance, betaine which supports healthy liver function and nutrients such as folate, beta-carotenoids, potassium and manganese, this juice has everything. Beets and carrots are also rich in nutrients that support a healthy suntan glow.
- 2 beets (beetroot)
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 handful of ice
1. Wash all produce.
2. Peel the beets.
3. Juice the beets, apples, and carrots.
4. Add the juice with cacao powder and ice into a blender.
5. Blend for 30 – 45 seconds and enjoy!
- Beets – golden beets, sweet potato, purple carrots
- Apples – pears, berries
- Carrots – sweet potato, pumpkin
- Cacao powder – cacao nibs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.