- 2 medium zucchini (Australian courgette)
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 cups swiss chard (Australian silverbeet)
- 1 tsp olive oil (optional)
- pinch sea salt (optional)
- pinch black pepper (optional)
- squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Wash all veggies.
- Cut zucchini (Australian courgette) and tomato in half as needed to fit into juicer chute.
- Juice ingredients.
- Pour juice over ice and add olive oil, salt and pepper, squeeze of lemon (as desired).
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.