If you’re looking for a way to enjoy healthy juice combinations, making it into a rainbow juice pop can make it fun. Layered with different flavors, you will love these pops as much as the kids. yourself or for the kids. It’s important to include an array of colors from the fruit and vegetable kingdom to ensure a healthy intake of nutrients and phyto-nutrient compounds!
- 1 small beet
- 1 red apple
- 1 orange
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 small pineapple
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the beet, orange, lemon and remove the rind from pineapple.
- Juice the red ingredients and fill the popsicle container up by a 1/3, freeze for two hours.
- Juice the orange ingredients and fill another 1/3, and freeze for another two hours.
- Juice the yellow ingredients and fill popsicle container and freeze overnight.Note: You can also combine all ingredients together so you don’t have to freeze in batches which will cut down on prep time.
- Beet – purple carrot, red apple, strawberries
- Red Apple – apple, pear, plum, berries
- Orange – mandarin, pink grapefruit
- Carrot – pumpkin, sweet potato
- Pineapple – golden delicious apple, pear
- Lemon – grapefruit
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 0 hours
Total time: 6 hours
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.