Enjoy this antioxidant-rich juice that’s sweet and a little spicy thanks to the large chunk of ginger. This juice contains high amounts of vitamin C and many of the carotenoids such as alpha-carotenes, beta-carotenes, cryptoxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin. The high antioxidant content provides anti-cancer benefits along with supporting eye and heart health.
- 4 small oranges
- 6 carrots
- 3 cucumbers
- 2 yellow bell peppers (capsicum)
- 2 in (5 cm) piece of ginger
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel oranges.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy.
- Orange – mandarin, tangelos, grapefruit
- Carrot – sweet potato, golden beets, butternut squash
- Cucumber – celery, zucchini, celeriac root
- Pepper – green, orange or red pepper
- Ginger – turmeric
Servings: Makes 2 servings of 16-20 oz (500-600 ml)
- Nutrition per serving:
- Fat1 g
- Sodium91 g
- Carbohydrates39 g
- Fiber2 g
- Sugars29 g
- Protein 5 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.