Pumpkin Potato Bake – Veggie Dish
- 1 Sugar/Baking Pumpkin (when seasonal – can substitute canned out of season)
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea/Celtic Salt and Pepper to taste
- Roast pumpkin (remove top and seeds – great for baking to save for after your Reboot).
- Cut pumpkin into sections and place in baking dish flesh side down with water in the pan.
- Roast in over at 450 for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake sweet potatoes next to pumpkin – wash well and pierce with fork first.
- Cut and remove flesh from potatoes and mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place into a baking dish and return to oven at 350 to warm.
- Serve warm.