If you’re looking for a delightful, nutrient-dense and digestive juice high in naturally occurring protein and anti-inflammatory enzymes, then make this juice! It’s loaded with plant-powered benefits from the watercress which is a nutrient-dense dark green leafy vegetable high in vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A and calcium.
- 1/4 of a pineapple
- 1 large handful of watercress
- 4 – 6 kale leaves (Tuscan cabbage)
- 2 celery stalks
- Wash all ingredients.
- Remove rind from pineapple.
- Chop all ingredients to fit through your juicer.
- Juice & enjoy!
- Pineapple – apple, pear, orange, grapefruit
- Watercress – spinach, romaine, mustard/collard/beet (beetroot)/turnip greens, green cabbage, arugula (rocket)
- Kale – spinach, chard (silverbeet), romaine, green cabbage
- Celery – cucumber, celeriac root, lettuce, zucchini
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.