When you think of some of the best food combinations a few that come to mind are peanut butter and jelly, butter and toast, chocolate and sea salt, and yes, peaches and cream. This smoothie combines fresh peaches and banana for a sweet flavor with creamy coconut milk and chia seeds to get a smooth finish that satisfies the palate with Peaches & Cream. Peaches are an excellent source of vitamin A, potassium, boron, niacin, and high in antioxidants and cancer fighting properties.
- 1 large peach (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 date (optional)
1. Wash all ingredients then chop the peach and take out the seed.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients into the blender.
3. Blend & Enjoy!
- Peach – apricots, nectarine
- Banana – pear
- Coconut milk – coconut water, almond milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Date – 1tsp, of rice malt, maple syrup or honey
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.