Parsley is often recognized as the garnish on your dinner plate, but it is so much more than that! It is a popular herb loaded with nutrients like vitamins K, A, C, folate, iron and other minerals such as potassium, copper, calcium and magnesium. Consume more of it to help with excess fluid retention and to receive a healthy does of anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer benefits.
- 1 bunch of curly parsley
- 1 – 2 green apples
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon or 1/2 grapefruit
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the lemon (or scrub well and juice with peel on since it offers more health benefits but a more bitter taste!
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Parsley – continental parsley, mint, basil
- Apple – pear, other apple varieties
- Cucumber – zucchini, celeriac
- Celery – celeriac, zucchini, chard stems
- Lemon – grapefruit, lime
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.