There are 3 different berries in this smoothie, so it is loaded with concentrated antioxidants! I also added in the superfood lucuma which adds a lovely creamy taste to the smoothie. Lucuma is an exotic Peruvian fruit known as the ‘Gold of the Incas’ and was suspected to be the last crop of the Incas. Lucuma contains many minerals and is used as a natural sweetener as it is naturally very low in sugar but has a lovely sweet taste. I garnished this smoothie with extra raspberries and goji berries to add an extra chew factor!
- 1 cup/125 g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup/125 g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 cup/250 ml almond milk
- Add all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds and garnish with extra berries to add a chew factor if desired!
- Raspberries –blueberries, blackberries, mulberries
- Strawberries – blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Goji Berries – dried cranberries, blueberries
- Almond milk – any other dairy free milk
- Nutrition per serving:
- Fat5 g
- Saturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Sodium280 mg
- Carbohydrates71 g
- Fiber18 g
- Sugars43 g
- Protein 8 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.