Kale (Australian Tuscan Cabbage) Zucchini Stir Fry – Veggie Dish
- 6 leaves Lacinato green Kale (Australia: Tuscan Cabbage)
- 1/2 Eggplant cut into half moons
- 1 Zucchini or 1/2 large zucchini cut into circles
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or chopped
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Sea or Celtic Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Wash produce well.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium – add onion and sautee.
- Add eggplant, zucchini and garlic – cook until lightly browed and soft, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Kale and chives.
- Sautee briefly, 1-2 minutes so that kale remains a rich green.
- Serve with steamed fresh corn ear.