- 2 Fennel Bulbs
- 6 Carrots
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup (70 g) Pitted Olives (Green or Kalamata)
- 1/2 cup (25 g) Sliced Sundried Tomatoes
- Fresh Parsley or Cilantro (Australian Coriander)
- Use Mandoline to shred Fennel and Carrots (Thinly slice if you don’t have a mandoline). Place in large bowl.
- Mix all lemon juice, vinegar, oil and olives together and add to carrots & fennel.
- Add in Sundried Tomatoes and Parsley or Cilantro (Australian Coriander)
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0.5g
- Protein 3g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.