It’s hard to believe the two year anniversary of Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead’s NYC premier is so soon! Being part of Joe Cross’ amazing film has been one of the best experiences of my life. With friends & family in tow, we watched as this inspirational documentary hit the big screen. One of my favorite parts of the special evening was getting to hearThe Kin> play “Take in the Sunlight” live (you might see me & my husband Russell Kennedy in the audience! He’s wearing a striped sweater on the right hand side).
You can “take in the sunlight” with this bright and refreshing smoothie. I’ll raise my smoothie glass to many more great years together with Team Reboot!
- 1 cup (250 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (55 g) strawberries
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup (35 g) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe
- 1 banana
- 1 large carrot
- Dash of cinnamon
- Peel banana.
- Wash fresh berries and carrot.
- Cut carrot into thin slices.
- Cut cantaloupe and mango flesh.
- Add all ingredients to blender. (You can add the cinnamon in either before you blend or to the top of your smoothie once it is blended.)
- Blend until smooth, about 45 – 60 seconds and enjoy!
- Almond milk: unsweetened coconut milk
- Mango: papaya, pineapple
- Banana: avocado
- Cantaloupe: honeydew, papaya
- Strawberries/raspberries: cherries
- Blueberries: blackberries
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 7g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.