I have found my NEW favourite juice! Blood oranges are so pretty and sweet and the colour is amazing. I always love rich strong colours in my juices and this certainly delivers. The distinctive dark flesh colour is due to the presence of anthocyanins, an excellent antioxidant. These oranges are higher in their anti-oxidant content than regular oranges. ENJOY!
- 4 blood oranges
- 1 beet (beetroot)
- 2 carrots
- Peel blood oranges and beets.
- Rinse the carrot and beets.
- Add all produce through juicer and enjoy!
- Blood orange – orange, mandarin, ruby grapefruit
- Beet – red cabbage, golden beets
- Carrot – sweet potato, winter squash, pumpkin
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.