If I’m going to have a juice in the evening it needs to be savory — high in vegetables with a tomato soup taste! So since this is the juice I love to enjoy at night, I want to share it with you.
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 kohlrabi
- 1/4 red onion
- dash of Tabasco, to taste
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the kohlrabi and onion.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Tomato – red cabbage, radish, red pepper
- Carrots – pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potato
- Red pepper – green, yellow or orange pepper (capsicum)
- Cucumber – celery, zucchini
- Kohlrabi – celeriac root, celery
- Red onion – white or brown onion, garlic, scallions(shallots)
- Tabasco – chili pepper
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.