Our community member Reagyn Paige from Conroe, Texas shared a nutrient-rich juice with us that had our hearts “beeting” with antioxidants. Reagyn says, “Beets and celery make an amazing flavor combination. This one is really great to fortify the blood and get it pumping.” Thank you Reagyn!
Do you have a recipe that you want to share? Submit one here.
- 1 1/2 beets with greens (beetroot)
- 2 stalks rainbow chard (silverbeet)
- 2 stalks celery (include the leafy tops if there are any)
- 1 broccoli stem
- 1 large handful basil, or parsley would be great too
- 1 lemon
- 2 green apples
- Peel the beet and lemon.
- Wash all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.