- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Leeks, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 head Broccoli, trimmed to small florets
- 2 medium Zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1 head Spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 leaves Basil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground Pepper
- 6 cups (1500 ml) water
- 3 tbsp fresh Basil, chopped
- In a large stock pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the leeks and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, zucchini, spinach, basil, salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped basil.
- Serve and enjoy.