This juice might be a new favorite! The combination is a great digestive and anti-inflammatory juice. Due to the bromelain content in the pineapple and the ginger it may calm down an upset stomach and help reduce arthritic pain and inflammation. The spinach, celery and baby bok choy also adds a load of minerals and nutrients to the mix while the lime improves liver function and absorption. Enjoy!
- ¼ small pineapple
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 small bunch of baby bok choy or regular bok choy
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lime
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh turmeric or ginger
- Peel lime and pineapple (optional otherwise give it a good scrub).
- Wash and chop produce.
- Juice & enjoy!
- Pineapple – apple, pear
- Spinach – kale, lettuce, watercress, chard
- Baby Bok Choy – kale, chard, spinach
- Celery – zucchini
- Lime – lemon, grapefruit
- Ginger – mint
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.