This juice is very high in electrolytes such as magnesium, calcium and potassium so it is great after exercise. This juice is also high in iron, chlorophyll, vitamin c, folic acid, beta-carotenes and much more. Kale has SO many health benefits, one being this leafy green is high in lutein and zeaxanthin which has been shown to protect the eyes against age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Chlorophyll is associated with an increase in detoxification and elimination. It can help with body odour and halitosis during a detox.
- 4-6 Kale leaves
- 1 Large Cucumber (dark garden cucumber)
- ½ Fennel (bulb and stalks)
- 1-2 Nashi pears
- 2 Celery sticks
- Wash all the ingredients and chop if needed.
- Put ingredients through juicer.
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
- Kale – spinach, silverbeet (chard), mustard greens, cos lettuce, broccoli, zucchini
- Cucumber –zucchini, lettuce, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts
- Nashi Pears – pear, apple, lemon, lime
- Celery – zucchini, lime, cabbage, iceberg lettuce
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.