This juice is a super dark and leafy green juice that screams nutrients, energy and protein! This juice per serve contains 8.4g of protein, 280mg of calcium, 2g of soluble fibre (more than most breakfast products), 160mg of Vitamin C, 5mg of Iron, 0.6mg of Vitamin B6 (46% RDI), 157mcg of Folate (40%), 5mg of Vitamin E (33%) plus 150mg of magnesium (35%)!! Now that’s a nutrient packed juice, no wonder people feel it when they juice.
- 4 kale (Tuscan cabbage) leaves
- 4 swiss chard (silverbeet) leaves
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 green apples
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of ginger
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel lime and core the apples.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy.
- Kale – lettuce, spinach, swiss chard
- Swiss Chard – rainbow chard, celery, lettuce
- Spinach – endive, radicchio, lettuce, kale
- Lime – lemon, yellow grapefruit
- Apple – pears, red apples, pineapple
- Ginger – turmeric
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.