A Fan of Health Documentaries? Watch for FREE
I’ve been deeply submerged in the documentary world for the past 7 years so I’ve gained a real appreciation for the hard work and dedication that goes into making them. I also have a special interest in documentaries related to food, health and wellness.
My friends at Food Matters TV specialize in just that. They are the spot for health and wellness films. And they are planning a special FMTV Live event that you won’t want to miss.
Beginning next week, October 21st – November 2nd, you can tune into FMTV LIVE to watch the official online premieres of a few remarkable documentaries including ‘Carb-Loaded’ and ‘Love Bomb’, as well as Jason Vale’s latest ‘Super Juice Me.’
Plus tune in to live video interviews featuring 5 world-leading experts, and don’t miss over $10,000 in giveaways. The best part? It’s all 100% free!
Get Your Free Pass Today.
Here is a peak at the schedule (find times and more details):
- Oct 21st – Oct 22nd: Food Matters Free Screening
- Oct 22nd: Live Q&A Call with Dr. Andrew Saul
- Oct 23rd – Oct 24th: Love Bomb Free Screening & Online Premiere
- Oct 24th: Live Q&A Call with Rhea Zimmermann
- Oct 25th – Oct 26th: Super Juice Me Free Screening
- Oct 26th: Live Q&A Call with Jason Vale
- Oct 27th – Oct 28th: Carb-Loaded Free Screening & Online Premiere
- Oct 28th – Live Q&A Call with Dr. David Perlmutter
- Oct 29th – Oct 30th: Hungry For Change Free Screening (I’m even in this one!)
- Oct 30th: Live Q&A Call with Jon Gabriel
Get your free access now.