Make your Christmas a nutrient-rich healthy one! It’s fun to get into the spirit of Christmas and make your juice extra festive. This is a great juice to start your holiday season off with a bang. Consuming a nutrient-dense juice before you go to a holiday party may help reduce your overall calorie intake. People can eat many days’ worth of calories at just one Christmas dinner so by juicing up, you will start your day in the right direction! Or serve this juice to your guests so they can enjoy something a bit different for a Christmas appetizer.
- 2-3 plums
- 1 beet (beetroot)
- 2 apples
- 6 kale (Tuscan cabbage) leaves
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Slice the plums in half and twist the fruit to pull apart, then cut out the pit.
- Juice kale separately at first and add to container.
- Add the rest of the ingredients through the juicer.
- Drizzle kale juice on top, or just add it in and mix well.
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.