- 4 ears Corn
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced (optional)
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice (from lime)
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Jalepeno pepper (optional)
- No need to cook with fresh, in season corn (or boil for 2 minutes,or roast on grill).
- Remove kernels from ear.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat2.5g
- Protein 7g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.