Coconut Curried Sweet Potato – Veggie Dish
- 1 medium sweet potato, washed and peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ginger (or 1/4 tsp fresh mined)
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp cilantro (Australian coriander)
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Wash and peel sweet potato. Pierce with fork.
- Bake sweet potato 45-60 minutes or until tender
- Remove skin and place into bowl
- Add coconut milk and spices
- Mash well and stir
- Serve and enjoy.