If you’re needing an extra dose of antioxidants today, then it’s a good time to make this beautiful juice. This juice recipe is super high in gorgeous anthocyanins that are present in red cabbage, betalains in the beets, curcumin in the turmeric, and vitamin C in the oranges. Enjoy this combination for a boost of energy right before exercising or in the morning when you know you need to tackle a busy day. You’ll also be drinking in anti-cancer benefits, anti-inflammatories, minerals and nutrients, liver protective properties and heart disease fighting phytonutrients.
- 2 oranges
- 1 large beet
- 2 celery stalks
- ¼ small red cabbage
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh turmeric
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel oranges and beets.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Orange – mandarin, tangelo, grapefruit
- Beet – sweet potato, carrot, radishes
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root
- Red cabbage – white cabbage, radicchio leaves, radishes
- Turmeric – ginger
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.