A simple, classic juice with excellent flavor from the sweet beets, nutrient-dense kale leaves, tangy lemons, and juicy apple. You probably already know this by now, but beets and kale are unbelievably good for you! Beets contain a naturally occurring compound called betain that helps protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress. It’s also known to help fight inflammation, protect organ health, improve cardiovascular health, enhance performance, and may help to prevent numerous chronic diseases. The next time you’re in the mood for a simple juice, make this one because its health benefits are anything but simple.
- 6 – 8 kale (Tuscan cabbage) leaves
- 1 green apple
- 2 lemons
- 2 small or 1 medium beet (beetroot)
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the lemons and beets.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Kale – spinach, lettuce, cabbage
- Apple – pear
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Beets – carrot, golden beets, sweet potato
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.