For anyone new to juicing, this is a great juice to start with since it’s sweet but includes mostly vegetables. It’s loaded with antioxidants, nutrients and is particularly high in potassium (one serve equals approximately 1100mg of potassium per glass). Its health properties make it a great anti-aging juice for your skin and helps to protect the skin from UV radiation.
- 2 cups red grapes
- 4 celery stalks
- 4 beets (beetroot), optional to include beet leaves
- 4 large carrots
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the beets and remove grapes from the stem.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy.
- Red Grapes – cherries, raspberries, plums
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root
- Beet – sweet potato, red cabbage, purple carrot
- Carrots – sweet potato, purple carrot
Servings: Makes 2 servings of 16-20 oz (500-600 ml)
- Nutrition per serving:
- Sodium306 mg
- Carbohydrates44 g
- Fiber2 g
- Sugars55 g
- Protein 2 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.