- In a bowl mix together pomegranate arils, diced tomato, diced cucumber, cilantro and red onion.
- Mix in the zest and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with blue corn chips (our favorite) or alongside sweet quinoa dosas.
Sweet Quinoa Dosas
- Rinse quinoa well. Add to bowl and cover with water. Soak for about 20-30 minutes.
- After quinoa has soaked, drain and add it a blender with 1/4 cup of water, the date, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth. Add more water if needed. Batter should be smooth, like a crepe batter.
- To cook, heat pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 to 1 teapsoon coconut oil (or other oil). Ladle a small amount and quickly spread out. Cook about 3-5 minutes and flip. Dosas should be golden brown on both sides.
Note: To make dosas savory, leave out the date and cinnamon and substitute with fresh herbs or spices.