For whip cream:
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk overnight.
- Open can and scoop the thick, creamy white part from the top, leaving the watery part in the can for another use*.
- Add the thick cream to a cold bowl and beat on high with a hand mixer.
- Add in vanilla and sea salt and continue to beat until firm peaks form.
*Use the remaining coconut liquid in smoothies
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, all-spice, cloves, and cinnamon. Stir in the grated carrots and cranberries. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the wet ingredients: eggs [lightly beaten], yogurt, brown sugar, butternut squash, and vanilla.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide batter among muffin tin (we used a mini muffin tin) and bake at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.