Looking for a super light and easy juice to enjoy that’s not too sweet? You have to make this. I was surprised when I first made it, how savoury and unsweet it was. If you want it a little sweeter then simply add more melon. Melon (honeydew), is super antioxidant. It’s known to reduce the risk of cancer and stroke, due to a naturally occurring chemical called adenosine. Enjoy!
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 large wedge (about 1/4) of green melon (honeydew)
- 3 celery stalks
- Wash produce well.
- Peel the melon & cucumbers (optional).
- Chop the ingredients to fit through your juicer.
- Juice and enjoy!
- Cucumber – other varieties of cucumbers, apple
- Melon (Honeydew) – cantaloupe (rockmelon), pineapple, watermelon
- Celery – zucchini, cucumber
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.