Sweet Potato and Carrot “Fries” – Veggie Snack
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large Carrots
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (215 C).
- Peel the sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, and slice each halve into 4 equal wedges.
- For the carrots, cut in half crosswise into two chunks. Slice each chunk lengthwise into 2 pieces, and cut each piece into 2 or 3 wedges, making them roughly the same size as the potatoes.
- Put the potato and carrot wedges into a bowl and toss with the oil, cumin, pepper and salt.
- Arrange on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the flesh is tender and the outside is lightly browned and the edges slightly crisp.