- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 bunch Basil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & fresh ground Pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine the first four ingredients.
- With the blender running, slowly add the olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add more lemon juice if needed.
- Stays good up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Nutrition per serving:
- Fat3 g
- Saturated Fat0 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Carbohydrates1 g
- Fiber0 g
- Sugars0 g
- Protein 0 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.