Some people do not like the taste of plain coconut water and the flavoured sugared varieties are certainly a no-go zone. So, here is a recipe that is super easy and a quick way you can flavour your own coconut water to enjoy the high electrolyte content while also enhancing the flavour and adding extra plant based nutrients with your fruit selection.
- 1/2 – 1 cup (100-150 g) of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup (325 ml) of coconut water
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Wash strawberries.
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend & pour on ice.
- Strawberries – blueberries, raspberries, black berries, kiwi
- Honey – maple syrup, rice malt, date (optional)
- Nutrition per serving:
- Protein 1
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.