No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bites
If there’s one flavor combination I’d prefer for a sweet treat, it’s chocolate and peanut butter. It’s a classic favorite so I’ve created a couple healthier versions, like the Mini Peanut Butter Cups. Since it’s been a while since I’ve been in the kitchen with another chocolate peanut butter recipe, I figured it’s time. These balls are the perfect dessert to bring to a party so you don’t keep too many in your own fridge! I like to enjoy one every so often when I need something sweet, but it’s important to not go crazy and eat too many at once. That’y why I like to make them, have one, and bring the rest in for my co-workers!
- Combine peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup and coconut oil in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Make quarter-sized balls with the peanut butter dough and place on a plate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Add balls in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
- To make chocolate coating, melt the chocolate over low heat in a sauce pan. Add to another bowl.
- Dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate, and roll them around until they are fully covered.
- Place covered balls onto a plate.
- Add to freezer for 30 minutes, then take leftover melted chocolate and drizzle on the balls.
- Place back in fridge for 20 minutes then serve. Keeps in the fridge for 5 days.