If you’re wanting to ease into the dark leafy green juices, this is a lovely place to start. This sweet green juice has heaps of benefits:
– It’s high in vitamin C
– The lemon helps to improve the absorption of the non-heme iron in spinach
– There are 7.1mg of iron
– The bromelain from the pineapple may ease arthritis, prevent some types of cancer, atherosclerosis and it may also help to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases
If you need another reason to try this drink, it tastes so sweet and refreshing too! Enjoy!
- 1 large bunch of spinach
- 1/4 pineapple
- 1 lemon
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the lemon and remove the rind from the pineapple.
- Cut all produce to fit through juicer, juice and enjoy!
- Spinach – watercress, dandelion leaves, kale, lettuce
- Pineapple – apple, pear, cantaloupe (rockmelon), honeydew
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.