Here in Australia we eat pumpkin (kabocha squash) in anything and everything and it is one of my favorite vegetables. This is the type of pumpkin that American’s decorate for their Halloween! The pumpkin is a great versatile vegetable and has a lovely sweet taste as a juice! Full of carotenoids such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin & cryptoxanthin to name a few! This juice is very high in soluble fiber so it will fill you up for longer! Great for cravings! ENJOY!
- 2 cups of pumpkin
- 2 large carrots
- 2 apples
- 1 pear
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of ginger (or to taste)
- Peel pumpkin.
- Wash produce and chop to size to fit through your juicer.
- Juice and enjoy!
- Pumpkin – sweet potato, butternut squash (butternut pumpkin)
- Carrot – sweet potato, beets (beetroots)
- Apples – pear, orange, mandarin
- Pear – apple
- Ginger – nutmeg, cinnamon
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.