Make your Christmas a nutrient-rich healthy one! It’s fun to get into the spirit of Christmas and make your juice extra festive. This is a great juice to start your holiday season off with a bang. Before you go to your family or friend gathering consuming a nutrient-dense juice before you go may help reduce your overall calorie intake by filling you up so you are less likely to snack and overeat. People can eat many days’ worth of calories at just one Christmas dinner or lunch so by juicing up, you will start your day in the right direction! This could also be a festive scheme juice to serve to your guests that may enjoy something a bit different for a Christmas appetizer.
- 2-3 plums
- 1 beet (beetroot)
- 2 apples
- 6 kale (Tuscan cabbage) leaves
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Slice the plums in half and twist the fruit to pull apart, then cut out the pit.
- Juice kale separately at first and add to container.
- Add the rest of the ingredients through the juicer.
- Drizzle kale juice on top, or just add it in and mix well.
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.